Computational mathematics device

In 1954, the Department of “Computing mathematics device” (MAS), which in 1957 was renamed into the “electronic computing devices and automation means” (“EVUSA”) was established on the basis of the MEPhI Mechanics and Technology Faculty. In 1966 the faculty “EVUSA” was divided into two departments: “Automation and Electronics” (“A”) and “Electronic device” (“B”). In 1971, the Department of “Electronic devices” (“B”) was renamed into the Department of “Cybernetics” (“K”). In 1995, the Faculty of “K” Department was merged with the “Information Security” (“B”), which existed until 2011.

ist

Cybernetics

In 1954, the Department of “Computing mathematics device” (MAS), which in 1957 was renamed into the “electronic computing devices and automation means” (“EVUSA”) was established on the basis of the MEPhI Mechanics and Technology Faculty. In 1966 the faculty “EVUSA” was divided into two departments: “Automation and Electronics” (“A”) and “Electronic device” (“B”). In 1971, the Department of “Electronic devices” (“B”) was renamed into the Department of “Cybernetics” (“K”). In 1995, the Faculty of “K” Department was merged with the “Information Security” (“B”), which existed until 2011.

cyber

Information Security

In 1954, the Department of “Computing mathematics device” (MAS), which in 1957 was renamed into the “electronic computing devices and automation means” (“EVUSA”) was established on the basis of the MEPhI Mechanics and Technology Faculty. In 1966 the faculty “EVUSA” was divided into two departments: “Automation and Electronics” (“A”) and “Electronic device” (“B”). In 1971, the Department of “Electronic devices” (“B”) was renamed into the Department of “Cybernetics” (“K”). In 1995, the Faculty of “K” Department was merged with the “Information Security” (“B”), which existed until 2011.

secur

Financial and economic security

In 1954, the Department of “Computing mathematics device” (MAS), which in 1957 was renamed into the “electronic computing devices and automation means” (“EVUSA”) was established on the basis of the MEPhI Mechanics and Technology Faculty. In 1966 the faculty “EVUSA” was divided into two departments: “Automation and Electronics” (“A”) and “Electronic device” (“B”). In 1971, the Department of “Electronic devices” (“B”) was renamed into the Department of “Cybernetics” (“K”). In 1995, the Faculty of “K” Department was merged with the “Information Security” (“B”), which existed until 2011.

econom1

ICIS

Global challenges addressed:
Positioning Russia as a global leader in cyber-physical systems, neurotechnologies and human- computer systems
Big Data intelligent search and contextual analysis
Combating terrorist financing and money laundering
Threat of unauthorized access to critical objects’ information resources, cybercrime

center

Why choose us

Each employee and student contributes to the development of ICIS

Courses

30+

Employees

120

Laboratories

17

Students

458

Key partners

Our main industrial partners.

rosatom
nvidia
gazprom
sber
deloit
tvel