The Institute of Cyber Intelligent Systems of the MEPhI selects the students from the Institute (it is considered an advantage for the first-year students of the Institute) to form a group for immersion in engineering practice from the beginning of the training.
Engineering practice itself is an experimental project. Trainees and teachers will work together to improve it.
Participation in engineering practice implies:
1) Preparation of the project for one of the selected topics related to engineering (engineering or research project, educational project or initiative project)
2) Participation in various university and city events (at the choice of the trainee)
3) Submission of results to all selected participants, as well as external and internal experts
4) Ability to leave practice at will
5) Regular collection of detailed feedback from participants